For the animal lovers amongst us, I think we’ve all, at some point, dreamt of throwing in our stressful day jobs, and becoming either a pet groomer or a vet nurse! If you’ve landed on this page, then you’re already a step closer to living out that dream, than most of us get in our lifetime. Nice work!
Our pet grooming franchisees are run off their feet busy with enquiries and LOVE their jobs. They develop such a bond with their furry clients, that getting out of bed every morning for work is never a chore.
We have James Home Services pet grooming franchise opportunities available throughout Australia – we have strong demand for pet groomers in Brisbane and Sydney especially right now.
We are looking for new pet grooming franchisees to join the James family with our full support and backing. We train, we market, we support and we help you to hit your financial targets in your business.
Why Open a Pet Grooming Business?
Did we mention we desperately need more pet grooming franchisees in our network to service the demand? Our existing pet groomers are at absolute capacity and industry wide, customers are telling us they can barely find a pet groomer in their areas. If you’ve got an eye for a business opportunity, then this is seriously one right now.
A pet grooming business offers flexibility to schedule your days around your family and life commitments. Work solo, or with a partner. Partner with vets and other pet supplier businesses to leverage greater volume, or work entirely at your own pace.
Owning your own business can be hugely rewarding; and a pet grooming franchise with James Home Services gives you immediate access to training, support, marketing, resources and more to help you operate a profitable business that meets your financial and work/life balance goals.
What Are the Benefits of a James Pet Grooming Franchise?
- Growing demand for your services – for a secure and stable business.
- Never pay for leads – when we send you a lead, it’s yours! Free! Meaning you only ever pay franchise fees on the work you actually complete.
- Training – to get you running your business, like a pro and grooming pets like you’ve been in the game for a decade already
- Your own business coach – available to you as much, or as little as you want
- Marketing for your business – to get you customers, faster!
- Large network – to support you along the way and to learn from
- Workplace Health & Safety resources – to ensure your business is compliant and you, your staff and your customers go home safe every night!
- Choose your own pace – grow a team or work on your own. You’re in control, so it’s up to you.
How Much Does a James Pet Grooming Franchise Cost?
The question everyone wants to know…
A James Home Services Pet Grooming franchise costs $36,000 + GST.
The only item not included in this price, is your trailer. We have several approved models that we recommend, and we’ll help you choose a trailer that fits your budget.
And we offer pay-as-you go options, which means you can pay for your business, as you’re generating an income from it! Payments are weekly, and can be as little as $100 per week!
When it comes to equipment and support, we don’t cut corners.
The equipment kit we provide is high quality equipment that will last, and that will make the job you do easier and more efficient.
The support we give you is ‘all-in’. We’re your personal business coach and are available to you as much or as little as you want.
Included in that price is EVERYTHING you need to get started – you won’t find yourself at Bunnings in the first week ‘topping up’ because you need additional equipment to get the job done.
- Dedicated marketing to kick-start your business
- Business management software to save you HOURS of admin work
- Help to get your choice of accounting software set up
- Business cards, brochures, uniforms – everything you need to stand out as a professional in your field
- Endless resources – for marketing, Workplace Health & Safety, employing staff, becoming NDIS registered and more.
Get In Touch!
Want to know a little more? Submit an enquiry… and we’ll reach out for a completely sales-tactics-free conversation.
Looking to franchise another service? Click one of the links below.